Welcome to Predict Parkinson’s!
We are conducting a study to find better ways to predict Parkinson’s Disease. It starts with a simple scratch and sniff test that you can complete at home or with the research team at the QEII Hospital in Halifax. Some participants will be asked to do further testing, such as an MRI scan and cognitive tests.
Click here to find out more about the study.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-473-3147 to sign up – please review the information below to see if you might be eligible.
Thank you for your interest!
~ Predict Parkinson’s Team
Do any of these statements describe you?
- You are between the ages of 40 and 75
- You are healthy AND have a close relative with Parkinson’s disease
- You are healthy AND do not have any close relatives with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s or REM behaviour disorder
- You have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease
- You have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease
- You have been diagnosed with REM behaviour disorder (REM-BD)
If you answered “yes,” you might be eligible to participate in the Predict Parkinson’s study!
Please contact the Predict Parkinson’s Team today to find out more: